Thursday, August 13, 2009

13 August 2009 晴天

13 August 2009 晴天

Back to MMU for interview.
The question ask is out of my expectation but i till try my best to answer it. Hope it wont not be too bad n i wish t0 get the job so much.

Sitting in th FBL lab, it was such a familiar feeling.
I always sit in the lab last time to search for thing, games n playing facebook when i m free last time.
Everything change after my graduate, everyone who saw me was so surprise, i almost think that i m a alien here.

Waiting for 510 to fetch me, weird feeling now. I m a graduate student who still using the facilities of the campus. haha, i think someone thinking to knock me off as i m wasting their money now.

Anyway, everyone wish me good luck ya. Seriously hope for a job now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

亲爱的朋友
谢谢您仔细游览此文章
并在此处留言

期待您再次光临本格
祝您再次参观愉快~